A) Business activities to be carried out in the Operational Solutions Partnership;
- Sales, Marketing and Communication Trainings
- Business Administration and Facility Management Trainings
- Trainings/conferences for High School and University level of education
- Financial affairs, Income/Expense trainings, profitablity and EBITDA Trainings
- Leading and Guidance for healthcare and hospital services
- Health and Medical Tourism Activities, B2B Trainings
- International Business Guidance (Sales, Exhibitions and Researches)
- Interim Management
- Internal and External inspections for the companies
- Management Guidance
- Personal development trainings
- Market research and new product placement
- Sales and Marketing Consulting
- International trade and activities
B) Academic Activities;
- Studies related to Business Administration (Management and Organization) doctorate level.
- Participation of the academic conferences and workshops.
C) Business Broker;
- Acquisition, valuation and operational guidance for the companies.
- B2B intermediary services.